What we are good at .
- September 6, 2020
- September 2, 2020
- August 26, 2020
- August 19, 2020
ACIMS is the number one maritime solutions and construction engineering provider to government, businesses and shipping companies around the Gulf of Guinea zone (covering West Africa and Central Africa) and Southern Africa.Learn more ...
We do our best to provide to our customers the highest level of service. Safety and environmental protection is a core to our business to ensure that it isn't compromised.Learn more ...
Our Vision & Mission
To expand and diversify our quality and service principles while meeting our customers' expectations and the challenges in the market.
To enhance our services with absolute safety and maintain an optimum performance of our activities in executing our services.
Marine & Civil Engineering
Personnel Sourcing & Outsourcing
Heavy Equipment Repairs
Industrial Welding Services
Our reputation is leveled on the high performance of our fleet and related services. Our priority is Safety and environmental protection as we strive to attain our objectives.
Safety & Environmental protection first
High performance of our fleet.
We deliver excellence
We do what is right
We honor our commitments
We value and respect each other
Vacancy Announcement (Job Offer)
- Role Description
- He or she shall develop and implement safety policies for the company,
- Develop and manage timeline for control missions to the company and ensure the worthiness of vessels
Interested candidates should deposit the following at Agape Construction and Intermarine Services Ltd at Yato, situated along the Douala- Tiko Road, or send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 670816221 or post to P.O Box 12270 Douala.
- A handwritten application
- Letter of motivation
- Copies of relevant diplomas
- Most updated CV
- Most recent (03months) Medical Report from a certified Doctor in a government Hospital
- A certificate of non-conviction not older than six months
- Attestation of experience. Candidates with no experience should not bother to apply
- Two letters of reference, one of which should come from your current employer
The most appropriate candidate should have the following profile:
- Holders of at least a master’s degree in the relevant areas mentioned above,
- A recognized degree in NEBOSH,
- Two or more years of experience in the relevant fields preferably,
- Must be computer and internet literate,
- Excellent skills in written and oral communication,
- Must be bilingual,
- Ability to work in multicultural teams,
- Ability to work under pressure and respect multiple deadlines,
- Observe 40 hours of work per week.